1. False Bible
teachers would bring in heresies, have many followers, and cause others to reject God's Word (2 Peter 2:1-2). It is very common
today to find people who reject the Bible out of hand because they have heard it misrepresented by a false teacher.
2. These false prophets would be money hungry, smooth talkers
(2 Peter 2:3). A growing number of TV evangelists epitomize this. They twist the Scriptures, using misleading words, to make
merchandise of you.
3. The Christian gospel would be preached as a witness to all nations (Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10; Revelation
14:6). Today, portions or all of the Bible have been translated into over 2,300 languages and dialects covering over 90% of
the world's population.
4. Global communications foreseen (Revelation 11:9-10; 17:8). The Bible prophesies that the entire world will
see certain events unfold. The invention of the television and the deployment of global satellite networks during the 20th
century allow news to travel the world at the speed of light for the first time ever. Remember that in the apostle John's
day, news traveled at the speed of horseback.
5. Mankind would be capable of destroying all life (Matthew 24:21-22). Consider that
when Jesus made this prophecy the armaments of His day were swords and spears. But today, with nuclear, biological, and chemical
weapons, it is possible to wipe out all flesh on planet earth.
6. The use of nuclear weapons anticipated (Zechariah 14:12).
The neutron bomb melts (dissolves) its victims just as God warned 2500 years ago. Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand
on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths. This was unimaginable
in Zechariah's day.
7. There would be a global cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3). Never has there been such a concerted, global
effort to bring about peace at any cost as there is today.
8. The Antichrist would use (false) peace to destroy many (Daniel 8:23-25). With all
the problems facing mankind, multitudes are looking for a savior to usher in peace and prosperity without moral accountability.
The Antichrist will promise the world and Israel such a peace if they follow him but his intentions will be sinister.
9. In the last days Israel would have
a peace treaty in place that the Antichrist will confirm and eventually break (Daniel 9:27). Currently the world's governments
are striving for an Israeli peace treaty.
10. Damascus would be destroyed (Isaiah 17:1, 14; Jeremiah 49:23-27; Amos 1:3-5; Zechariah
9:1-8). Damascus, Syria is increasingly in the news and is extremely anti-Semitic. Many terrorist organizations have their
bases in Damascus. God declares that they will become a ruinous heap because they have violently taken what was not theirs.
11. Chaotic weather would be prevalent
(Luke 21:25-26). Jesus foresaw the seas and the waves roaring in the last days. He also likened these signs to birth pangs
(Matthew 24:8). The Greek word odin, often translated as sorrows in Matthew 24:8, literally means birth pangs. Furthermore,
the apostle Paul reminded us that the creation itself will be delivered from the curse at the end of the age (Romans 8:21).
And that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs (Romans 8:22). As delivery draws near, birth pangs always increase
in both intensity and frequency. Therefore, the creation itself would travail as the time of delivery draws near. Of course
chaotic weather is not new, but there are indications that we are witnessing an increase in strange weather.
12. There would be a move toward a
global government (Daniel 2:40-44; 7:23; Revelation 13:7-8). The former Roman Empire which encompassed present-day Europe
would revive and eventually dominate the world. The European Union has steadily moved forward in its attempt to unite Europe
politically and economically. It has succeeded in creating a European parliament, a court, and a common currency.
13. Literal Babylon (formerly called
Babel, Genesis 10:10) would reemerge in the land of Shinar known today as Iraq (Zechariah 5:11; Isaiah 13). Saddam Hussein
spent over 20 years rebuilding the city of Babylon. Today, with Saddam's regime overthrown, the international community is
discussing how to rebuild Iraq.
14. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic Flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a
mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by most of the scientific world because it was judgment
from God on man's wickedness.
15. Increased interest in vegetarianism anticipated (1 Timothy 4:3-4). The New Age Movement has swept the globe
during the past 40 years popularizing this.
16. Many wars would erupt (Mark 13:7-8). According to Project Ploughshares, there are
over 50 major armed conflicts in the world today.
17. Ethnic conflicts would be prevalent (Mark 13:7-8; Luke 21:10). Jesus used the Greek
word ethnos to describe the last days battles. Today, as never in history, we have ethnic group rising against ethnic group.
18. The earth would be filled with
violence (Luke 17:26; Genesis 6:11-13). In the United States alone, violent crime has increased nearly 500% since 1960. Fifty
years ago abortion (the violent murder of an unborn child) was illegal in most countries. Today abortion is legal in most
countries and 50 million children are aborted each year.
19. Jesus foretold that there would be fearful sights (Luke
21:11). The Greek word translated fearful is phobetron, which can also be translated terror. According to the U.S. State Department,
between 1981 and 2004, there were 10,605 international terrorist attacks.
20. Multitudes would travel to and fro (Daniel 12:4).
Prior to the Industrial Revolution, few individuals traveled beyond their community. Until recently, horse, foot, and boat
were the only modes of transportation. Yet today we travel by car, bus, plane, train, subway, etc. Millions and millions are
running to and fro just as Daniel prophesied 2500 years ago!
21. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4). Today we are witnessing
an explosion of available knowledge. With the advent of the internet, it is estimated that our cumulative knowledge is doubling
every five years. This exponential increase is beyond what any one could have imagined!
22. Deadly diseases (which the Bible
calls pestilences) would be common (Matthew 24:7). Emerging diseases such as AIDS, ebola, Hanta virus, Dengue, West Nile,
SARS, bird flu, etc., underscore this fact. Ironically, just a few decades ago, some scientists were forecasting that advances
in medicine might soon eradicate deadly diseases.
23. The final generation would be open to receiving a mark on their right hand or on
their forehead (Revelation 13:16). Consider how the up and coming generation is tattooed, pierced and marked with all kinds
24. A global economic system would exist (Revelation 13:16-17). This was unthinkable in the apostle John's
day. Yet today, globalists in every level of government are seeking to unite the world. Connecting the world monetarily is
crucial to their goal.
25. A man would control all banking and commerce (Revelation 13:17-18). Remember, this prophecy was penned
2,000 years before our computer-driven society. Yet, until recently, you couldn't have even dreamed how a person could control
26. Famines would be common (Luke 21:11; Revelation 6:5-8). According to the United Nations, an estimated 852
million people went hungry in 2004.
27. Great signs from heaven prophesied (Luke 21:11). Unexplained phenomena in the earth
and sky appear to be increasing.
28. The sun would scorch the inhabitants of the earth (Revelation 16:8-9). Though this
prophecy is clearly a divine judgment on unrepentant mankind, it is interesting that a compromise in the earth's atmosphere
due to nuclear war or other ecological disaster could facilitate this judgment.
29. The nation Israel would be born in one day (Isaiah
66:8). On May 14, 1948 Israel became a nation.
30. The Jews would begin to regather in Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12; Ezekiel 37:21-22; 38:8).
Over five million Jews have returned to Israel in recent times! This is unprecedented in human history. Never has a people
group been dispersed for hundreds of years to every corner of the globe, and then regathered back to their homeland. Yet,
God said it and He has done it before our very eyes!
31. The returning Jews would come from the north,
south, east, and west (Isaiah 43:5-6; Jeremiah 31:7-10). Amazingly, nearly a million Jews have emigrated from Russia in the
north. Over 90,000 Ethiopian Jews have emigrated from the south (Zephaniah 3:10). Since 1948, Jews have emigrated from Europe,
Asia, the Americas, everywhere!
32. During the diaspora (the dispersion of the Jews to the four corners of the globe),
Israel would become a wasteland (Deuteronomy 29:23-28; Ezekiel 36:8-11; Ezekiel 36:33-36). During the past 1900 years Israel
became a nearly uninhabited, desolate wasteland.
33. Israel, once a desolate desert, would blossom in the last days and export produce
to the world (Isaiah 27:6; 35:1-2; Ezekiel 36:34-36). Israel's increased rainfall and world-renowned irrigation technology
have caused the land to blossom. Incredibly, as foretold, they currently export over 800 million dollars worth of fresh produce
each year including over 200 million in flowers and ornamental plants!
34. Israel would prosper economically (Ezekiel 38:12-13).
Amazingly, this recently regathered, tiny nation exported over 30 billion dollars worth of goods in 2004. In contrast, their
neighbor Jordan exported less than 3 billion in 2004. This was inconceivable just a few decades ago!
35. Israel would once again plant vineyards
on the mountains of Israel (Joel 3:18; Amos 9:13-15). Today, sweet wine flows from the Golan Heights and many other vineyards
on the mountains of Israel.
36. The last days Jews would plant forests of trees. The Bible even specifies the variety of trees, cedar,
acacia, myrtle, oil, cypress, pine, and box (Isaiah 41:18-20). This has happened in our day after Israel lay waste for nearly
37. The Hebrew language would be restored (Zephaniah 3:9). At the end of the 19th century the Zionist movement
brought about the revival of Hebrew as a spoken language. In 1948, Hebrew became an official tongue of the state of Israel.
38. Jerusalem would be rebuilt on its own ruins (Jeremiah 30:18; Zechariah 12:6) Since 1948, Jerusalem has
been rebuilt on the old ruins exactly as foretold.
39. Jerusalem would be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled
(Luke 21:24). Since 70 A.D., Jerusalem was trampled by Gentiles until the Jews regained control of the city during the 1967
Anti-Semitism worldwide anticipated (Deuteronomy 28:37; Jeremiah 29:18; 44:8). History confirms that the Jews have been persecuted
as no other people group. Hitler tried to exterminate them, and the Antichrist will attempt the same during the Tribulation.
Today, anti-Semitism is a global epidemic. For example, of over 700 General Assembly resolutions passed since the establishment
of the United Nations in 1945, nearly 450 condemn Israel. None have been passed against any Arab country nor any Arab terrorist
organizations! In other words, out of 190 nations in the UN, over 60% of all General Assembly resolutions rebuke just one
41. All surrounding nations would be united against Israel (Psalm 83:4-8; Zechariah 12:2). This hasnever happened
in history. Yet today, Israel is surrounded by Muslim nations sworn to her destruction. Muhammad said: The Hour (last day)
will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say 'O Muslim!
There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 4, b. 52, Hadith # 177).
42. Jerusalem would be a cup of trembling
to all surrounding peoples (Zechariah 12:2). Jerusalem is a small city, with no natural resources, no port, insignificant
manufacturing and industrial capability, yet its very existence causes the surrounding nations to shudder. For example, UN
Resolution 476 reiterates that Israel's claims to Jerusalem are null and void. As a result, most countries transferred their
embassies to Tel Aviv, rather than Jerusalem Israel's capital.
43. Jerusalem would be a burdensome stone to all nations (Zechariah
12:3). Almost daily the world news reports on the conflict over Jerusalem. The United Nations, the Vatican, and many world
leaders want to make it an international city. However, God says that the city is His and He has given it to the Jews forever
(Genesis 15:18; Leviticus 25:23; 2 Chronicles 6:6). All who burden themselves with it will be cut in pieces.
44. Israel would be invincible (Zechariah
12:6-9). Since 1948, tiny Israel has been attacked in three major wars and six lesser wars, yet despite being vastly outnumbered,
they have defeated all attacking foes. Even during the final battle, when it looks like Israel will be destroyed, the Lord
shall deliver her. (Jeremiah 30:3-7; Zechariah 14; Mark 13:14-20). An invincible Israel makes no sense unless you believe
45. Israel would be partitioned by all nations (Joel 3:2; Daniel 11:39). This is another unimaginable prophecy!
In 1947, United Nations Resolution 181 planned the partitioning of Israel. Currently, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, and
Gaza, have been divided up into Jewish and Palestinian settlements.
46. The Eastern Gate would remain closed until the Messiah
returns. At Christ's Second Coming, He will enter Jerusalem through the now sealed Eastern Gate (Ezekiel 44:1-3). Today, as
prophesied, the Eastern Gate remains sealed.
47. The nation of Israel, which had been divided into two kingdoms since the time of
Solomon (950 B.C.) Israel in the north and Judah in the south would be one united nation in the last days (Ezekiel 37:15-22).
And so it is, Israel is one nation.
48. The returning Jews would have no king until Jesus returns (Hosea 3:4-5). As foretold, Israel has been without
a king for over 2500 years. Amazingly, not only is Israel no longer a theocracy, but today the Jewish state is governed by
a democracy comprised of some 30 political parties.
49. Rebuilt temple in Israel anticipated (Daniel 9:27; 12:11; Mark 13:14; 2 Thessalonians
2:4; Revelation 11:1-2). The prophet Daniel, Jesus, Paul, and John all refer to the temple in the last days. Therefore we
know it must be rebuilt. Preparations by the Temple Institute are nearly complete!
50. The temple sacrifices would be
reinstituted in Israel in the last days (Daniel 9:27; 12:11). Daniel foresaw the Antichrist ending the daily sacrifices. Therefore,
the Jewish sacrificial system must have first been restored in the last days. Currently, the Temple Institute has created
the temple furniture, vessels, and priestly garments. There are also several hundred young Jewish men in training for the
51. A red heifer without blemish must be born and sacrificed to purify the temple in Israel (Numbers 19:2-9).
The Temple Institute is actively seeking to acquire a kosher red heifer.
52. Though Israel would be the focus of many fulfilled prophecies,
most Jews would remain blind to the fact that Jesus is their Messiah until the very end (Luke 19:41-42; Luke 13:34-35; Romans
Ancient Petra (Sela the rock city) in Jordan would exist and become the refuge for the fleeing Jews during the Tribulation
(Isaiah 16:1-4; Matthew 24:16; Revelation 12:6, 14). In 1994, Jordan and Israel signed a peace treaty making Petra a potential
refuge for fleeing Jews.
54. Russia (Magog) would rise as a military power and lead an attack on Israel (Ezekiel 38). Today, most of
the southern states of the former Soviet Union are both military powerhouses and Muslim.
55. Israel will dwell without walls
(Ezekiel 38:8-11). Prior to the invasion from the north, Israel will dwell safely without walls. Therefore the current security
fence in Israel will come down once the Jews are convinced that peace has finally arrived.
56. Turkey (Meshech) would also join
in the attack on Israel (Ezekiel 38). In 2002, Turkey elected a pro-Islamic party to govern the country. In 2005, Hitler's
anti-Semitic manifesto Mein Kampf became a bestseller in Turkey.
57. Iran (Persia), Sudan (Cush), and Libya (Put) would also
partake in the attack on Israel (Ezekiel 38). Anti-Semitism in the Islamic world is rampant. According to the Koran and Hadith,
Muslims are commanded to fight and slay non-believers in Jihad (holy war) unless they convert to Islam (Surahs 9:5 and 47:4;
vol. 1, b. 2, Hadith # 24 and 35).
58. Ironically, Egypt and Jordan would not participate in this
attack (Ezekiel 38). Interestingly, these two nations have signed recent peace treaties with Israel. Egypt in 1979 and Jordan
59. Birds of prey would eat the dead flesh of the enemy armies that fall in battle against
Israel (Ezekiel 39:4, 17; Revelation 19:17-21). It is a little known fact that Israel is the bird migration capital of the
world. During the spring and fall migrations, billions of birds fly over Israel. Many of these migratory birds are raptors,
carrion (dead flesh) eating birds of prey. In fact, 34 species of raptors migrate over Israel.
60. The Euphrates River would be dried
up (Revelation 16:12). Today, the massive Ataturk Dam in Turkey, completed in 1990, can hold back the Euphrates to a trickle.
61. Asia (the kings from the east)
would be capable of deploying a 200-million-man army during earth's final days (Revelation 9:14-16; 16:12). Bear in mind,
when John penned this prophecy 2000 years ago, there were only an estimated 170 to 400 million people on the entire planet.
Yet today, according to the CIA, China alone has 281 million men fit for military service!
62. Population explosion foreseen (Revelation
7:9, 14). The apostle John, who wrote the Book of Revelation, was told the number of an army in the last days - 200 million
(Revelation 9:16). This was the approximate population of the world at that time. That John also beholds a great multitude
which no one could number coming out of the Great Tribulation at the end of the age (Revelation 7:9, 14), indicates an enormous
number of people on planet earth in the last days.
63. The nations would bud (Luke 21:29-32). In Scripture, the tree is often used figuratively
of a nation (Ezekiel 31:3-6; Daniel 4:20-22). Since 1945, more than 80 former colonies have gained their independence. Our
generation has witnessed the end of the colonial era and the budding of the nations. Remarkable!
64. Egypt would exist in the last days
but only as a lowly third world nation (Ezekiel 29:14-16). Egypt was one of the world's greatest ancient civilizations. Yet
today, as prophesied, Egypt remains an impoverished nation. To show how amazing this prophecy is, compare modern Egypt with
the tiny nation of Austria. Egypt has ten times more land area, and a population eight times greater than Austria. Yet, Egypt's
Gross Domestic Product is only one-fifth of Austria's GDP.
65. Earthquakes occurring in diverse places (Matthew 24:7;
Isaiah 24:19-20; Revelation 6:12-14; 16:18-20). Seismic activity appears to be on the rise.
66. Marriage would be forbidden by
many (1 Timothy 4:3). The Bible states that marriage is honorable among all (Hebrews 13:4). Despite this, the Catholic Church
forbids their 400,000 priests, 800,000 nuns and numerous bishops, cardinals, and monks from marrying. The Orthodox Church,
as well as Hindus, Buddhists, and other religious groups also impose mandatory celibacy for certain orders.
67. Deceptive signs and wonders would
abound (Matthew 7:22-23; 24:24; 2 Thessalonians 2:9). The signs and wonders movement has swept the globe in recent years replacing
the Word of God. Experiences that feed the senses in the name of Christ are drawing away millions.
68. Men would be lovers of themselves
(2 Timothy 3:1-2). This generation, like no other, regards self above all else. Self-love, self-esteem, self-reliance, self-gratification,
are encouraged by the media, schools, psychologists, etc. In contrast, Jesus taught self-denial. Even many churches today
preach a feel good about yourself message.
69. Youth would become increasingly rebellious (2 Timothy 3:2-3; Mark 13:12). No comment
70. Humanity would become increasingly materialistic and lovers of pleasure (2 Timothy 3:1-5). No generation
in history has had so many means to entertain and arouse the senses. Every imaginable hedonistic pleasure is available and
has become big business.
71. Jesus said Christians would be hated for His name's sake (Luke 21:17; Revelation 6:9-11; 20:4). The banning
of the Bible, prayer, the Ten Commandments, nativity scenes, Christmas songs, etc., reflects this trend. Also consider that
more Christians were martyred during the past century than during all of history.
72. Homosexuality would be flaunted
at the end of the age. Jesus warned that the last days would be like the days of Lot who lived in wicked Sodom (Luke 17:28-30).
We know that the root of Sodom's sin was pride and complacency (Ezekiel 16:49) as it is today. However, Sodom's lasting infamy
stemmed from their aggressive homosexual sin (Genesis 19; Jude 1:7). Today, the homosexual agenda is flaunted and forced upon
our entire society.
73. Substantial wealth and luxuries foreseen (James 5:1-3; Revelation 3:17; Revelation 18). It is interesting
that 40 years ago some authorities predicted that the growing mass of humanity was so quickly depleting the world's resources,
that many resources would be exhausted in a few decades. Yet today, vast material wealth and luxuries are in abundant supply
just as the Bible anticipated 2000 years ago.
74. In the last days, fallen angels would interact with mankind (1 Timothy 4:1; Luke
17:26; Genesis 6:1-4). There has been an explosion of ET/alien reports during the past 60 years. Studies indicate these entities
behave more like demons than space travelers. They transcend the laws of physics, invoke fear, and deliver anti-Christian
Apostasy would occur just before the Antichrist is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3). Increasingly, experience-based Christianity
is replacing the Bible as the standard for saving faith. The ecumenical movement is striving for unity at the expense of truth.
Christ's exclusive claims are negated in the name of tolerance.
76. There would be a move towards a one-world religion (Revelation
13:8, 12; Revelation 17). Today, as never before, we are witnessing religions joining hands in the name of peace and tolerance.
77. Some would say that Christ is in
the secret chambers or inner rooms in the last days (Matthew 24:26). According to the Catholic Church, Christ is in the inner
rooms of hundreds of thousands of Catholic churches either in Eucharistic tabernacles or monstrances.
78. Jesus also warned that this deception
would be accompanied by great signs and wonders (Matthew 24:23-27). Currently, Eucharistic miracles are reported around the
A woman, who is an impostor, would call herself queen and head the global counterfeit church in the last days (Revelation
17; 18:7). Tens of millions follow the apparition of Mary, who is regarded as the Mother of the Church, the Lady of All Nations,
the Co-Redemptrix, and the Queen of Heaven and Earth.
80. The woman would also represent a great city set on seven hills (Revelation 17:9,
18). The Queen of Heaven is considered the Mother of the Roman Catholic Church which has its headquarters (the Vatican) situated
on seven hills. As the Catholic Encyclopedia states, It is within the city of Rome, called the city of seven hills, that the
entire area of Vatican State proper is now confined.
81. In the last days, this wicked woman would go out over the face of the whole earth.
She would be associated with a global curse. Her final destination would be Babylon in the land of Shinar (Zechariah 5). Interestingly,
the apparition of Mary claims that she will soon travel through the entire world saving those who look to her.
82. Epidemic drug use foreseen (Revelation 9:21). The Greek word translated sorceries is pharmakeia which can
also refer to drug use, both illegal drugs and mind-altering drugs. The use of illegal drugs and the dispensing of mind-altering
drugs has risen sharply during our current generation.
83. Sorceries referring to witchcraft, magic, or occult practices used to enchant and
deceive are also anticipated in the last days (Revelation 9:21; 18:23; 21:8; Isaiah 47:9-15; Micah 5:10-15). Today, interest
in the occult is flourishing.
84. Preparations for a global war anticipated (Joel 3:9-14; Matthew 24:22; Revelation 16:14). Never in history
have so many nations stockpiled weapons of mass destruction.
85. Environmental devastation of the planet foreseen (Revelation
11:18). Our generation has done more to ravage the environment than any previous generation.
86. There would be signs in the sun
(Luke 21:25). In recent years there has been a massive increase in solar activity recorded. Still future paranormal events
must yet occur (Revelation 13:13-14; 16:14).
87. Many would call themselves the Christ (Matthew 24:5). Jesus was an itinerate preacher
who never traveled outside the tiny nation of Israel and He had the audacity to say that many would come in His name, claiming
to be the Christ. And yet today, multitudes within the New Age Movement, Eastern religions, and the cults call themselves
the Christ. This is another incredible prophecy!
88. God said that His name would be great among the nations (Malachi 1:11; Philippians
2:9-11). Jesus in Hebrew Jehoshuah means Jehovah saves. As we begin the 3rd millennium, nearly two billion people profess
to be Christians. Multitudes more regard Jesus as the greatest prophet and teacher ever. As foretold, no other name compares
to the fame ascribed to Jesus Christ.
89. Jesus prophesied that even after heaven and earth pass away, His words would never
be forgotten (Luke 21:33). As we near the end of the age, we see that Christ's words remain as accurate, renowned, and relevant
as they were 2000 years ago. Today, Bible societies distribute approximately 600 million Scripture portions or entire Bibles
every single year.
90. Despite the Bible's numerous warnings and last days prophecies, many people would be taken off guard when
these events culminate (Luke 21:34-36; 1 Thessalonians 5:2-6). Take heed to yourselves!
91. All true followers of Christ would
suddenly vanish, raptured (caught up) by God to heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52). A false explanation
will deceive the unsuspecting masses (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12). Today many apparitions, angels, ETs, cults, and New Agers are
offering a counterfeit explanation for this soon to take place event.
92. During the Tribulation, innumerable multitudes
from every nation would wake up and turn to the true Jesus of the Bible and be saved (Revelation 7:9-17; Daniel 12:10; Zechariah
2:11). Today, the seeds of the gospel are being spread in every nation!
93. Many from Egypt to Assyria (Iraq and Middle East) would
call upon the name of the Lord and be saved (Isaiah 19:16-25). The Lord is currently moving in a powerful way to save souls
throughout the Middle East. Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13)!
94. Some would depart from the faith,
giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons (1 Timothy 4:1). This generation has witnessed the explosion of apparitions
and other heavenly visitors that are embraced by professing Christians even though their messages contradict the Word of God.
Channeling, witchcraft, psychics, etc., have also gained in popularity though forbidden by God (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).
95. People would reject the sound doctrine
of the Word of God and follow the doctrines of men that appeal to their own lusts (2 Timothy 4:3-4; Acts 20:29-30). Others
would confess faith in Christ, but not obey His Word (Matthew 24:48-51; Matthew 7:22-23).
96. Many would forsake the Ten Commandments
as a moral code: blaspheming, committing adultery, disobeying parents, stealing, lying, coveting, etc. (Matthew 24:12; Revelation
Idolatry would be pervasive (Revelation 9:20; 13:12-15; 19:20; Micah 5:10-15; Zechariah 13:1-2). An idol is anything that
competes for the attention due only to our Creator. Statues, images, charms, false gods, angels, apparitions, as well as possessions,
position, pleasure, a person, and any created thing can all become idols (Romans 1:18-25).
98. Blasphemy would be common (2 Timothy
3:2; Revelation 16:9, 11, 21). Consider how often people use their Creator's name (God, Lord, or Jesus Christ) as a curse
word. What they have done is liken the One who is the source of every blessing (eyesight, sunsets, food, family, friends,
etc.) to a four-letter curse word. Fifty years ago, Hollywood seldom used God's name in vain. Today, nearly every movie includes
99. Sexual immorality would be rampant (Jude 18; Revelation 9:21). Keep in mind, Jesus said whoever looks to
lust has already committed adultery in his heart (Matthew 5:28). Therefore, God equates Internet porn, lustful movies, TV
shows, and magazines to fornication. The availability and consumption of sensual products has exploded in our generation.
100. Men would sear their conscience
so they could continue in sin (1 Timothy 4:2). The conscience is where God reveals right and wrong. Con means with and science
means knowledge. Therefore we sin with knowledge when we ignore God's moral law and violate our own conscience.
101. Men would mock the warning signs
of the end of the age saying, These signs have always been around (2 Peter 3:3-4). The Bible even reveals their motivation,
they love lust.